Sr Title Closing Processor
You will work as part of the closing team and become an important part of our buyers' and sellers' big day. As a closing processor, you will be responsible for preparing closing files that will be reviewed and signed at the closing table. You'll work side-by-side with closers, lenders, production staff and sales agents as a key team member of the St. Cloud Closing Center.
Your schedule is M-F 8am-5pm onsite.
- Process, review for completeness and organize the closing file.
- Order information for the upcoming closing.
- Schedule closings, obtain and review documents to satisfy lien holders, maintain the accuracy of files throughout the closing process.
- Manage progress of the title work and facilitate corrections or issues to help maintain a timely closing
- Get financial cost statements ready for closing.
- Prepare and submit closed loan or assumption packages, deposits and disbursement documentation, recording packages and commission packages to the appropriate departments or entities.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience and knowledge.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to maintain customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism
- Strong figure aptitude
- Knowledge of real estate or mortgage business is helpful.
Edina Realty Home Service employees enjoy a supportive, fun and flexible work environment that values innovation, creativity and new ideas. Management and leadership are accessible and encourage input from employees.
Employees working 30 or more hours per week receive many benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company provided life insurance
- Company provided short-term and long-term disability
- 401k plan with company match
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Incentive plan
- Discount programs
We think Edina Realty Home Services is a great place to work, but you don't have to take our word for it. We're thrilled to be named #4 among large employers in Star Tribune's Top 175 Workplace survey for 2021!
Edina Realty Home Services provides equal opportunity (EEOC) to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, disabled veteran, Vietnam era vet, marital status or other non-job related characteristics or category protected by US. Federal, state of local law.