Office & Admin Specialist Int
Job Class: Office and Administrative Specialist, Intermediate
Who May Apply: Open to all qualified job seekers
Date Posted: 04/14/2021
Closing Date: 04/21/2021
Hiring Agency/Seniority Unit: Human Services Dept
Division/Unit: Mental Health&SubsAbuseTrtSvcs / CBHH Annandale Adm Supp
Work Shift/Work Hours: Day Shift
Days of Work: Varies
Travel Required: No
Salary Range: $17.66 - $23.41/hourly
Classified Status: Classified
Connect 700 Program Eligible : Yes
Community Behavior Health Hospitals in Annandale is seeking an Office and Administrative Specialist, Intermediate to join our team! Community Behavior Health Hospitals is an inpatient psychiatric hospital serving adults with mental illness in a campus-based setting. This modern facility offers person-centered care in a pleasant environment appreciated by employees and patients alike.
The position of Office and Administrative Specialist intermediate will be responsible for performing clerical tasks that are essential to maintaining efficient operations. This includes coordinating, implementing, and maintaining a uniform record system, monitoring and modifying census data for statistical reports, coordinating legal paperwork and release of information, data security and record retention, and maintaining a storage and retrieval system.
Job duties include:
- Gather, maintain, and enter data for QAPI workbooks, track and ensure all data is entered correctly.
- Audit and compile data for projects.
- Perform required health information auditing and data entry required by law and regulations, closing patient chards, fulfiling records request, assisting in audits, entering patient surverys, and requesting patient records from outside facilities.
- Provide clerical support to the Medical Director.
- General office and other duties as assigned to maintain a safe and efficent operation.
- Customer Services skill sufficient to provide information to clients, handle incoming phone calls and walk in customers in helpful and courteous manner.
- Data Entry skills sufficient to create database records and update entries.
- Database Management skills sufficient to maintain a database systems and records.
- Desktop Publishing skills sufficient to produce materials and develop and maintain mailing lists and other documentation accurately and with proficiency.
- English Language skills sufficient to compose correspondence with accurate spelling, grammar and punctuation; and to communicate effectively with co-workers, customers, and the general public
- Math skills sufficient to add, subtract, divide, and calculate averages.
- Physical Demands standing, sitting, pulling, stooping; ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Spreadsheets skills sufficient to develop and modify basic spreadsheets; and sort and extract data
- Typing/Keyboarding skills sufficient to complete a variety of reports, letters and data summaries
- Word processing skills sufficient to develop and modify a variety of correspondence, records, and reports; perform mail merges, develop forms and charts.
To facilitate proper crediting, please ensure that your resume clearly describes your experience in the areas listed and indicates the beginning and ending month and year for each job held.
REFERENCE/BACKGROUND CHECKS - The Department of Human Services will conduct reference checks to verify job-related credentials and criminal background check prior to appointment.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The State of Minnesota is an equal opportunity, affirmative action, and veteran-friendly employer. We are committed to providing culturally responsive services to all Minnesotans. The State of Minnesota recognizes that a diverse workforce is essential and strongly encourages qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.
We will make reasonable accommodations to all qualified applicants with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability who needs assistance or cannot access the online job application system, please contact the job information line at 651-259-3637 or email email@example.com . Please indicate what assistance you need.