In Home Health Aide (HHA) / Caregiver
This is a Live-In Home Care position. When on shift, you will live in the home of your client. We offer a unique rotating schedule where the work week is Wednesday to Wednesday----you will work for 7 days and are off for 7 days.
Starting Salary: $180 per day
- Referral Program
- Little to No Visits to Home office
- $20 gas allowance per "shift" for outside metro employees
Home Health Aides provide personal care and support services necessary for physical and emotional comfort of the Client. You will perform household tasks to enable the Client to remain safely and comfortably in the home.
This is a full-time position with locations throughout the Twin Cities. We welcome all candidates to apply. You need not be local to be considered for this position since you live at your client's home while you are working.
Required Qualifications :
- Must have a minimum of six (6) months experience in a position requiring Hands-on Care to the Elderly
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years old
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to read, comprehend and write English
- Must have dependable transportation
- Support and assist Client with basic daily activities as well as providing services necessary to maintain Client's personal health and safety
- Maintain a clean, safe and healthy environment
- Read and understand the established Care Plan
- Provide nutritious meals and assist with eating if necessary.
- Perform light housekeeping and laundry tasks as needed to maintain household
- Immediately report and document changes in the Client's condition and needs to the DON.
- Daily charting to accurately and completely document the cares given, pertinent observations, and tasks completed
- Adhere to OSHA regulations and company safety guidelines including reporting all self and Client injuries or accidents to management in a timely manner
- Maintain confidentiality of all information pertaining to Clients, families and employees
- Maintain positive and effective communication with Clients, family, visitors, and co-workers.
- Complete and participate in in-service programs to meet State of MN licensure compliance requirements
- Rotate weekends and holidays as needed to meet the needs of the Client
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary