Customer Service Representative
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
We're looking for an upbeat, positive, friendly individual to join our St. Cloud Culligan team as a Customer Service Representative! This is not your typical customer service role - our CSR's serve our local customers to genuinely build relationships and deliver the outstanding customer service our customers have come to expect from Culligan.
Every day will be different as our CSR's coordinate a variety of administrative and light accounting duties, handle scheduling, work with inventory, and help our customers! We're looking for a strong team player because our customer service team works closely with other departments to ensure our customers' needs are met quickly. If you're looking to gain office experience in a professional environment, then this is the job for you!
Culligan of St. Cloud, MN is a successful dealership within the Packard Culligan franchise group, which has been family-owned and operated for nearly 80 years, headquartered in Minnetonka, MN. Culligan is the industry leader in commercial and residential water treatment and filtration systems, providing the best drinking water solutions to local customers. Our St. Cloud, MN team operates with values based on integrity, safety, teamwork, and continuous improvement; dedicated to exceeding customer expectations.
What do CSR's talk to our customers about?
- Our products and services
- Water quality issues or concerns (general knowledge)
- Payments, invoices and collections
- Scheduling deliveries and service appointments
What qualities do you need to be a CSR?
- Amazing communication skills! Our CSR's communicate verbally and via email
- Quick problem solving skills to help customers with unique needs
- Strong attention to detail, there are many components to this role
- Desire to become a "water treatment expert" through training
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, data entry and documentation
- Our CSR's utilize multiple software systems and coordinate a large administrative/accounting function within the dealership
- The ability to be a team player and a friendly personality of course!
What can Culligan offer you?
- Career advancement through training and development
- Competitive base pay, plus commission and quarterly/annual employee incentives
- A great benefits package!
- Medical, dental, vision, employer paid short-term disability and life insurance
- Wellness program with a monthly benefits discount
- 401K with employer match
o Paid time off, paid holidays off
• Work-life balance!
Packard Culligan and all of its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.